Pregnancy Massage & Osteopathy for Pregnancy at Rebalance in London SE1
Rebalance are pleased to offer four Pregnancy treatment options to our Pregnant patients in Central London from the RAMBERT building, located near Waterloo station and the National Theatre in London SE1.
- Pregnancy Massage (60 minutes)
- Osteopathy for pregnancy (30 or 60 minutes)
- Osteopathy and Pregnancy Massage package
Pregnancy Massage allows you time to relax and get some welcome relief from aches, pains, stress and fatigue.
Osteopathy for pregnancy aims to help you adapt to the physical changes of pregnancy, positively influencing your posture, movement and physiology. It is safe, effective and nourishing. Come see us from 12 weeks to birth.
A tailored 60 minute pregnancy massage from a fully qualified and experienced osteopath & massage therapist trained in pregnancy massage.
Our antenatal side-lying massage is a gentle yet focussed body wide treatment designed to reduce muscular tension and anxiety, enhance circulation, encourage fluid drainage, reduce swelling, elevate mood, & help regulate your breathing and sleeping patterns. Enjoy looking after yourself in our quiet and relaxing clinic environment.
Please note. We advise removal of your bra for the treatment for full benefit and relaxation; we use towels and pillows to keep you covered and comfortable.
Osteopathy appointments | 30 or 60 minutes tailored for you and your stage of pregnancy or preparation.
Please note, if you are new to our clinic, we ask you book in for an initial 45-60 minute osteopathy for pregnancy consultation and treatment. This allows us to take your medical and pregnancy history and ensures you are been treated in a comprehensive and safe way.
Osteopathy | Antenatal care Gentle, specific and non-pharmaceutical osteopathic techniques help your body adjust to the physical, physiological and emotional changes of pregnancy. Obstetric osteopathy aims to:
- relieve pain in the low back, neck, pelvis/ hips
- help the body to accommodate the changes in body structure/ biomechanics
- improve circulation of blood, fluid drainage and breathing mechanics
- reduce swelling of the ankles, wrists, reducing the possibility of carpel tunnel syndrome
- lessen abdominal discomfort and constipation by influencing stomach and bowel function
- promote optimum workings of the pelvic organs (uterus) by influencing their nerve supply
- help prepare the body for delivery
Osteopathy | Preparing for pregnancy Osteopathy can play an important role in helping you prepare for pregnancy, before conception. The aim is to optimise your health, including:
- the mobility of the spine and joints, breathing mechanics and posture;
- helping your body prepare for the significant changes that happen once you are pregnant, reducing their impact on your body and improving your recovery after delivery.
Osteopathy | Postnatal care In the months following birth, osteopathy can be used to:
- relieve pain due to the effects of labour
- accommodate changes in body structure & posture
- help rebuild core stability
- relieve discomfort from carrying and feeding the newborn
Osteopathy and Pregnancy Massage package
Receive our rounded and complete pregnancy care with the Rebalance Osteopathy and Pregnancy Massage package. Following a free initial 15-minute pregnancy consult or previous appointment book in for this restorative 90 minute session which starts with 30 minutes of Osteopathy designed to optimise your movement by easing any pain and restriction. The focus of each session will be directed by you, your symptoms/ concerns and stage of pregnancy. Following this you will receive our 60 minute side-lying relaxing Pregnancy Massage treatment, removing tension and muscular aches, leaving you with a total sense of well-being and calm.
Where are we located?
We provide pregnancy massage, osteopathy for pregnancy, pilates and yoga services in London SE1 (near Waterloo Station). Our address is RAMBERT, 99 Upper Ground, The South Bank, London SE1 9PP.